Monday, March 22, 2010

Social Networks That I've used and still using now




Twitter, I guess this word is familiar for most people. This is one of the social networking service that enables the users to read text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow open access.




This social networking service is now being used by most people who likes this kind of stuffs. As we can see during my highschool times, friendster was the most used social network service in Indonesia, and that is around the year 2005-2008. Then around 2008 until now, facebook became the most used social network,then maybe a few moths ago, it kind of shifted to twitter.

Mobile producers actually have twitter and facebook installed in the phones that they are going to sell.
Back to twitter, to tell you the truth I don't really get how to use this thing, but i always have new tweets everyday even though I rarely open this site. Do you know how? well there's this other social network which now I like to use, its called plurk. It's almost the same as twitter but much simpler.
Besides the ones that I have mentioned, I also joined My Space and I never opened that site after i register, and I think I forgot my username and password.hohohoho
ok that's all for now
bubuuy ^^

No comments: